Great news! I have partnered with the lovely people at Omlet to offer you a FREE ‘Puppy Parenthood’ webinar. Tune in on Tuesday 24th August at 7:30pm (UK Time) to hear my top tips on becoming a puppy parent. Whether you’re a new owner or have had a puppy before, there is sure to be something useful for you to take away. Here is a brief outline of what I will be covering in the webinar:
Preparing for your puppy’s arrival
- What to expect and how to ‘think for’ your puppy to make the transition to living with you easier.
- Key items you might need.
- How to set up your home and puppy crate to accommodate a puppy and assist with your training.
- Top tips on toilet training and how your puppy crate can assist with this.
Structuring your puppy’s day
- How to use your toy box, explore sessions, training, and social exposure to structure your puppy’s day.
Preventing Separation Anxiety
- Adem’s top tips on helping to prevent separation anxiety from day one.
- The principles of how to teach a command
- Teaching basic commands such as ‘sit’, ‘come’ and ‘down’
- Allocated time to ask any questions you might have
I am an affiliate of Omlet. By purchasing products through the above link I will earn a commission. I only recommend brands and/or products that I have fully investigated and truly feel would be of value to you and your dog. I hope this disclosure will demonstrate my intent to run an honest and reputable business.