Just to remind you, we run agility classes on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. These are heavily subscribed at the moment, so please call me to check for available slots.
Please take a look at my Justgiving page. Yogi and I aim to visit the Lister Hospital 30 times this year on our day off. Please sponsor us as it's for a great cause. This was us visiting the hospital in December 2013.
Adem Fehmi BSc (Hons)
Specialist in Canine Behaviour and Training & Celebrity Dog Trainer
I teach people to understand their dogs. This is my specialist area, as well as teaching dogs using simple and kind methods and specifically-designed exercises which help eliminate unwanted behaviours.
- Do you have difficulty controlling your dog?
- Does he get anxious if he is left alone?
- Is he attention seeking, unable to remain calm when you have guests?
- Does he chew your shoes or other objects in the home that are not his?
- Is he fully house trained?
- Does he exhibit aggressive behaviour towards other dogs, cats or people?
- Is he excessively fearful of vehicles, guns, trains, fireworks, thunder and lightening, horses, planes, hot air balloons, humans etc.?
- Does he chase after bikes, cars, cats?
- Does he growl and exhibit aggressive territorial behaviour in your garden?
If you have any of these problems I can help you. Each case is seen as an individual and the time spent on each case varies depending on the problems occurring with the owner and the dog. To ensure that I develop the best training plan for you and your dog, it is a requirement that I have seen you and your dog at a 1-2-1 session. All of my training aims to create a well balanced and mannered dog, as well as an owner who understands the needs of the dog.
In addition, I also run general obedience and agility classes as well as specialised gun dog sessions. Dog-ease training take place all year round; we have both modern indoor and outdoor facilities for canine behaviour and training.